Wednesday, September 8, 2010
22 weeks
22 weeks means only 18 weeks until we meet our little girl! As you can see in the photo, she's growing a lot right now. (Please excuse Eric's worsening photography). She's just over a pound and beginning to kick like crazy! She particularly loves treating my bladder like a punching bag or soccer ball. It's actually really cool that I feel her move around, and it's the sign of a healthy active baby. I just wish she was strong enough that Eric could feel her. She was super active after I had chocolate cake that Eric's aunt Connie made this weekend. Even with his hand on my belly, he couldn't feel it. Hopefully in a week or few weeks, he'll be able to feel her yoga moves, soccer kicks, and punches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.