Wednesday, July 14, 2010

14 Weeks

Okay--looking at the 4 week versus 14 week photos, you can definitely see a sizable difference in my belly!
It's amazing to me to think that just 10 weeks ago, slightly over 2 months ago, we just found out we were having a baby! Now, I'm in my 2nd trimester and people are starting to notice that I'm pregnant.
Yesterday, when I was leaving work, the sweetest male security guard I walk by every single day was stunned to see that I was pregnant! I was wearing a more fitted skirt and shirt rather than a higher wasted dress, which is my typical work outfit these days... It was an exciting moment to say "yes I am!" It sounds silly, but it will be exciting for me when a stranger at a store (other than a maternity or baby store) asks when the baby's due! I'm ridiculous, I know, but it will be fun for me. Just wait--I'll blog about it again...

Background