Tuesday, August 10, 2010

18 weeks

Today we are officially 18 weeks pregnant! You can see the growth in these photos taken today. I prefer the shirt down pictures, but I figured that the bare belly can be more easily compared to previous pictures. New development: When I stand up straight, I can't see my feet! I noticed this while walking this weekend. I'm also less balanced when putting on shoes, or pants even. It's funny for now, but I imagine it'll be harder to do many activities of daily living soon!
We're very excited that this Friday we're traveling to Highlands, NC to visit with the Simpson family (grandparents, aunt, parents, brother) for the weekend. I look forward to a break from the heat and relaxing with family. It'll be fun for us to show how big Sweet Pea has grown! We can't wait to find out Sweet Pea's gender in a few weeks. We'll be sure to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Background